Duties include checking patients in and out, sterilizing instruments and making surgical packs, monitoring patients post-op, and answering phones and setting appointments.
- Instrument Sterilization – Sterilize medical instruments, prepare surgical packs, onsite laundry. (Wednesday – Saturday, 10 AM – 1 PM)
- Recovery Monitor – Monitor post-operative patients and other duties as needed. (Monday – Saturday, 9 AM – 1 PM)
- Receptionist – Schedule appointments, cashier, and answer phones. (Monday – Saturday, 3 hour shirts 9 AM – 6 PM)
- Check-in – Patient check-in, patient charts. (Wednesday – Saturday, 7:30 AM – 9:30 AM)
- Check-out – Patient check-out, post-operative instructions, cashier, retrieve animals for owners. (Wednesday – Saturday, 3 PM – 6 PM)
- Confirmation Caller – Call clients at your convenience to remind them of their appointments – call, fax, or email your results! (Flexible days / times)
Duties include greeting clients, checking patients in and out, cashier, data entry, answering phones, restocking examination rooms, and general office support.
- Greeter – Welcome, organize and direct clients for better efficiency and service (very busy environment). (Monday – Saturday, 3 hour shifts, 10 AM – 6 PM)
- Clerical – Check clients in/out, cashier, enter data, and answer phones (periodically hectic). (Monday – Saturday, 3 hour shifts, 10 AM – 6 PM)
- General – Gopher, offer general support: prep rabies/registration tags, label products. (Monday – Saturday, 3 hour shifts, 10 AM – 6 PM)
Our events are one of the most fun things we do, so whether you’re staffing one of our annual events or one thrown by a third-party we guarantee a good time. You can find us at soccer games, conventions, pub runs, and openings around town so if you’re out going and enjoy meeting new people this may be the volunteer opportunity for you.
We do a lot of fundraising, marketing, and special events and volunteer opportunities abound!
Please contact Laura Kay